All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject: Plastic dwarf units
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:17 pm 
Hi, Is there any idea on what the next unit of dwarves will be and when they will be released?

Post subject: Re: Plastic dwarf units
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:32 pm 
Next Dwarf units in plastic will be the Ironshields/Bronzeshields. During this year, but not even I do know which month :)

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 11:35 pm 
Good evening,
I recently discovered Avatar of War and I was impressed by the very eye-catching models and it seems to me a very interesting alternative to miniautre of games workshop.
I would be interested to know if and when they become available regiments dwarfs Ironshields / Bronzeshields and Crossbow / Quarrellers

On the web I have found that there are units in warcast, are still available from your online store?

Thank you

Andrea from Italy

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2016 4:32 am 
Hi Andrea,

Gload you like AoW minis! :thumleft:

Warcast minis are not available anymore, but old warcast regiments are beign made available in plastic as I get to send them to the toolmaker.

Clan Warrios is tooled and ready to produce, just waiting for thwn I find the right moment to release them in plastic. No far then.

Crossbow dwarfs not even tooled, so those will not be back anytime soon I am afraid.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:04 am 
Hi Gaelion

You are waiting for the right time to release them.. what about 8-9 months ago?. We are all just waiting on them. What is it you are waiting for?.

You have some of the best dwarf models out there and you dont want to release them. Get them sold and let us display them at the tournaments all around the world.

#Freedomfordwarfs #Dollsforthepeople #Dotherightthing #Dwarfsunite

(This is meant to be read with some humor in mind.. We just want the models. They are awesome man. I have a dwarf army project where i had to buy units from another vendor just to complete it because you stopped producing the dwarfs.. :( :( :cry: :cry:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:02 am 
Ninu wrote:
Hi Gaelion

You are waiting for the right time to release them.. what about 8-9 months ago?. We are all just waiting on them. What is it you are waiting for?.

You have some of the best dwarf models out there and you dont want to release them. Get them sold and let us display them at the tournaments all around the world.

#Freedomfordwarfs #Dollsforthepeople #Dotherightthing #Dwarfsunite

(This is meant to be read with some humor in mind.. We just want the models. They are awesome man. I have a dwarf army project where i had to buy units from another vendor just to complete it because you stopped producing the dwarfs.. :( :( :cry: :cry:

He's waiting for T9A to release 2.0 rules. ....could be waiting a while.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:27 am 
please please please don't wait for T9A :bounce: . I've been looking forward to your dwarf release for a long time! you by far make the best looking dwarf miniatures out there!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:42 pm 
qcaineq wrote:
please please please don't wait for T9A :bounce: . I've been looking forward to your dwarf release for a long time! you by far make the best looking dwarf miniatures out there!

I wholeheartedly agree! +1

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:31 pm 
Well T9A Beta just dropped. Dwarfs were released yesterday.

....I wouldn't wait much longer because the Beta will be in testing for AT LEAST 3 months, more likely 6 months. Everyone is already starting to switch over. In 1 month I think that's all people will be playing.
IMO you should have released them in time for christmas. People got time to hobby over the holidays. Not sure if T9A lets you retailers in on the time frame for releases, if not, you should send a message asking for that info. Heck, I've seen them do dashboard adverts for another company, you might have to donate but probably worth it considering everyone actually checks the dashboard. Great way to combine a rules release with a company that has some models.

I want to buy that Sunna model and some other characters but I'm waiting for dwarfs to release to combine everything.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 5:25 am 
Thanks for the info :thumright:
T9A is moving closer to the 2.0 stable release . These are VERY good news!
I hope so much that many players come back once the system is stable :bounce:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:19 pm 
Any chance we will see dwarf war engines down the line? Sorry is this was asked before as I am new to the forum.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:35 am 
Dienikes wrote:
Any chance we will see dwarf war engines down the line? Sorry is this was asked before as I am new to the forum.

No war engines planned. This could change if there was any war engine in T9A with no good or affordable models out there. But I think there are?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:21 pm 
Gaelion wrote:
Dienikes wrote:

No war engines planned. This could change if there was any war engine in T9A with no good or affordable models out there. But I think there are?

Lots of GW second hand mini's floating around. And they still sell them too. Mantic just released some dwarf machines or something.

I think Avatars of War has cornered the market on the good looking Dwarf miniatures for cheaper price than everyone else. Keep up the good work.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:39 am 
the peacemaker wrote:
Gaelion wrote:
Dienikes wrote:

Lots of GW second hand mini's floating around. And they still sell them too. Mantic just released some dwarf machines or something.

I think Avatars of War has cornered the market on the good looking Dwarf miniatures for cheaper price than everyone else. Keep up the good work.

Thanks! :thumright:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:48 am 
It’s my birthday this month, but I’m also skint, so you have until the beginning of March to get these plastic dwarf warriors ready to buy.
But also I wondered, are the Dwarf Rangers currently in resin, hard PVC plastic or ‘proper’ plastic?
And do you have Miners on the drawing board for the future?